The primary mission of the Interactive Intelligence Foundation is to utilize available resources and funding to foster life improvements for at-risk youth.The foundation raises and distributes funds based on the following general guidelines:
- Funds raised by the foundation are distributed to a small number of not-for-profit organizations roughly commensurate with the Interactive Intelligence employee distribution in Indiana (66%), Non-Indiana U.S. (19%), and Non-U.S. (15%).
- Monetary distribution decisions are made one time each year by the foundation’s board of directors.
- Special emphasis is placed on projects that promote technology education amongst the targeted at-risk youth sector.
- At the decision of the board of directors, a portion of the foundation’s funds may be directed at times to assist world crises or natural disasters.
- 100% of monetary donations go to designated causes
- Funds are raised by the Foundation through individual contributions, corporate donations, and fundraisers. Interactive Intelligence has agreed to fund and/or provide all administrative and management tasks associated with the Foundation, so 100% of all monetary donations are distributed to designated causes.
- Requests for funds from the Interactive Intelligence Foundation are considered annually, reviewed at the end of each calendar year for funding in the following year.
- The Interactive Intelligence Foundation is a non-profit corporation, incorporated in the state of Indiana. Applicable tax deductions may be available to contributors. Contributors should consult a tax specialist for additional information.
The opportunity to request funds to support your organization in 2014 will open on Monday, October 14, 2013 and close on Friday, November 15, 2013. Decisions will be communicated by December 20, 2013. Apply for these funds through Interactive Intelligence Foundation.