New York State DCDT is seeking new Board Members! The positions of President Elect and Secretary are currently open. The application form can be found here. Please email your application form to email@example.com.
The New York DCDT strives to increase collaboration efforts in effective transition planning for individuals with disabilities by reducing the duplication of efforts and aligning resources and communication.
2015-2016 NY DCDT GOALS
- The New York DCDT chapter will collaborate in planning and coordinating a bi-annual NYS transition professional development institute scheduled for November, 2016
- The NY DCDT chapter will have an active presence at the NY CEC annual conference by submitting a presentation proposal and establishing a recruiting booth. Increase DCDT membership.
- Increase DCDT membership across New York State through material dissemination, direct mailings and quarterly newsletter.
- Continue to build an effective means of communicating career development and transition related information to all interested parties in New York State such as, parent organizations, state technical assistance networks, community agencies, relevant state offices, local education agencies and NY state residents with disabilities.
- In effort to build transition capacity within NYS, we are actively seeking collaborative relationships specifically targeting families, schools and community based organizations.
Board Meeting Dates
- May 22, 2017 8:00-10:30 Phone conference
- March 23, 2017 8:30-10:00 Phone conference
- January 27, 2017 1:00-3:30 Phone conference
Board Meeting Minutes
- Letah Graff, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Therese Zona, Vice President (email@example.com)
- Open, President Elect ()
- Open, Secretary ()
- Colleen Crisell, Treasurer (CCrisell@ocmboces.org)
- Susan Barlow, Membership Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kate Ferguson, Past President (Kferguson@boces.org)
- Nancy Hinkley (email@example.com)
- Sue Locke Scott, Past President (SLockescott@e1b.org)
- Cathy Pantelides (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NYS CHAPTER – DIVISION OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND TRANSITION OF THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN, INC. (NYDCDT), is a domestic not-for-profit corporation